Pages

Sunday 7 November 2010

A request...

Firstly, my apologies for a prolonged absence. My Mac recently took a trip to the great orchard in the sky and between that and a particularly busy period at work… well…

Why Steve? Why?

However, one thing that’s come up, and eaten up a lot of my time is something that I’m hoping will be of interest to the consumers and creators of the regional blogosphere.*

I can’t go into specifics at present, but here’s my request –

I’m looking for the best English-language blogs from the Middle East and North Africa.

I’d appreciate it if you’d recommend any blog that you read on a regular basis that gives a je n’sais quoi.

If you don’t want to add them to the comments, please email me.

*I hate the word “blogosphere”, however, it’s also somewhat faster than typing that nebulous melange of blog writers, Twitter uses and devotees of social media who, just occasionally, might have something interesting to say. And, yes, in terms of the “just occasionally” part, I include myself.